Search Engine optimization(SEO) is the art of placing the most unique content in the most visible places on the web. It is the process of affecting the visibility of a website to get traffic. We define SEO in two parts, on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
- Website Analysis.
- Keyword Research and Competition Analysis.
- Website Content Optimization.
- Creation of optimized and relevant (keyword used) Title tags.
- Meta tag Creation.
- Image optimization by the help of alt tag.
- URL optimization.
- Implementing heading tags.
- Solving Canonical URL issue.
- Creation and implementation of Meta Geo Tags.
- Creation of Robots.txt.
- Creation of XML Sitemap.
- Article creation and submission (High PR Websites).
- Blog submission, blog promotion and blog commenting (High PR Websites).
- Social bookmarking (High PR Websites) with interactive activities such as.
- Commenting, making friends, joining groups etc.
- Directory submission (High PR Websites).
- Local business listings.
- Google places listings.
- Classified Posting.
- Forum Posting (Relevant Websites).
- Press Releases (High PR Websites).
- Yahoo Answers.
- Guest posting.
- Theme based link building.